Events in September 2020:
- September 1 – Rent Due
- September 6 – Rent Late, with 12% fee added
- September 7 – Labor Day, office will be closed
Quote of the Month: “Happiness is when you think what you say and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Ghandi
Maintenance Tip for the Fall:
- Check cabinets, crawl spaces, cupboards and appliances for spider webs and bugs.
- Check windowsills for moist, which could cause mold.
- Clean gutter
Recipe of the Month – Blueberry Pie Bars
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 can of blueberry pie filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix butter and cake mix together. Set aside cup of mixture.
Line a 13×9″ baking dish with cooking spray, dump in the remaining cake mix/butter mixture into the bottom of the baking dish and press it down with your fingers to pack it together over the bottom baking dish and slightly up the sides.
Drop spoonfuls of the pie filling over the packed crust mixture, and carefully spread it with the back of a spoon as evenly as possible.
Sprinkle the reserved cup of the crust mixture over the pie filling and bake for 35-45 minutes.
Cool completely, cut into 12 squares and serve.