This is the December 2022 Bluebird Property Management Monthly Newsletter.
Dates to remember in December:
- December 1st – Rent Due
- December 4th – Rent late (Late feeds)
- December 10th – Evictions filed
- December 18th – Hanukkah Begins
- December 21st – Winter Begins
- December 22nd – Office Closing a 2pm
- December 23rd – Office closed
- December 24th – Christmas Eve
- December 25th – Christmas Day
- December 26th – Office Closed (Kwanzaa Begins)
- December 31st – New Year’s Eve
December Maintenance Tip:
Of course you want to be comfortable in your own home, but keeping a few things in mind when it comes to turning on the heat can have a dramatic impact on your monthly bill. Experts say you can save up to 10 percent on your yearly heating expenses by turning down the thermostat just 7-10 degrees for approximately eight hours per day. Like while you’re at work or while you’re sleeping. Ceiling fans are an excellent tool to help distribute heat evenly. Many models have a switch that forces blades to spin clockwise, which will push warm air down into a room.
Bluebird Pumpkin decorating contest is back!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm:
Office phone: 803-661-6782
Emergency maintenance: 803-361-4295