This is the November 2022 Bluebird Property Management Monthly Newsletter.
Dates to remember in November:
- November 1st – Rent Due
- November 4th – Rent late (Late feeds)
- November 6th – Daylights Savings Time
- November 8th – Election day – Please vote!
- November 11th – Veteran’s Day
- November 23rd – Office closes early at 2pm
- November 24 & 25th – Thanksgiving Holiday, office closed
November Maintenance Tip: Practice Safe Cooking
Before you fire up the range for Thanksgiving, make sure your cooking habits are in good shape. The NFPA estimated over 100,000 home fires start from cooking. Safe cooking with kids and adults will make your holiday a little brighter. Follow a few of these basic guidelines:
- Keep flammable materials like curtains away from the stove or oven
- Don’t leave cooking unattended
- Turn off appliances after food is done
- Read and follow all cooking instructions
- Have a fire extinguisher ready for emergencies
Bluebird Pumpkin decorating contest is back!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm:
Office phone: 803-661-6782
Emergency maintenance: 803-361-4295